Koleen

Mitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
Ohhhh man kann für ein Game einsprechen :hearteyes:
Ich hab jetzt aktuell noch einiges zu tun an Projekten die zuerst da waren, aber so in zwei Wochen hätte ich wieder Luft, dann würd ich sehr gern ne Rolle übernehmen :D
Ich werd mir dann mal die am Anfang verlinkte Seite genauer ansehen....

Hörlili

Katharina Koschel
Sprechprobe
Link
I have a cold, but I am so impatient to try it - so here is it..
I wanted to do more, but perhaps it is better to wait a few days.
Wow, it really took a long time to write this in english... I should do this from time to time...
Dr. K. Laurent

LG Katha

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

PeBu34

Mitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
Hallo @Hörlili,
die Datei funktioniert im MP3 Player bei mir nicht. Koennte es sein, dass es keine mp3 ist? Ich bekomme beim Klicken auf den Pfeil neben dem Player, einen Hinweis auf eine Datei namens "url".

Liebe Gruesse von
Peter :)

Hörlili

Katharina Koschel
Sprechprobe
Link
Hallo @Hörlili,
die Datei funktioniert im MP3 Player bei mir nicht. Koennte es sein, dass es keine mp3 ist? Ich bekomme beim Klicken auf den Pfeil neben dem Player, einen Hinweis auf eine Datei namens "url".

Liebe Gruesse von
Peter :)
Danke, Peter, dass passiert wohl immer wenn ich versuche etwas mit meinem ipad hochzuladen ... habe es mal vom Rechner aus gemacht - jetzt müsste es funktionieren! :)

Kluki

Kann mich jemand hören? Hallooooo!
Sprechprobe
Link
Ich habe mich auch mal an ein paar Rollen versucht. Ich finde es gerade richtig schwer, den französischen Akzent mit einzusprechen. Aber Humor ist doch, wenn man über sich selber lachen kann. Und ja, mein Stimmchen ist etwas belegt, die bösen Grippeviren haben zugeschlagen, aber nur ein bisschen. :)
Emilie:  
Gaelle:  
Rezeptionistin:  
Zeuge:  

Ich habe mich auch mal an ein paar Rollen versucht. Ich finde es gerade richtig schwer, den französischen Akzent mit einzusprechen. Aber Humor ist doch, wenn man über sich selber lachen kann. Und ja, mein Stimmchen ist etwas belegt, die bösen Grippeviren haben zugeschlagen, aber nur ein bisschen. :)
Emilie:  
Gaelle:  
Rezeptionistin:  
Zeuge:  
Thank you! :D

Ma/ch/

Mitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
Ich wäre sehr gerne bei dem Projekt dabei, bin allerdings komplett neu hier und kann daher nicht auf eigene Erfahrung zurückgreifen. Ich kann gerne wenn ihr wollt irgendeinen Text aufnehmen und euch schicken (gerne etwas von Stuart Shitbird).

Husky Grey

Mitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
Ich bewerbe mich auch als Sprecher, vielleicht passe ich auf eine der Rollen.^^ Wäre sicher ne tolle Sache in einem Videospiel mitsprechen zu können.^^

Ich wäre sehr gerne bei dem Projekt dabei, bin allerdings komplett neu hier und kann daher nicht auf eigene Erfahrung zurückgreifen. Ich kann gerne wenn ihr wollt irgendeinen Text aufnehmen und euch schicken (gerne etwas von Stuart Shitbird).
Thanks for your interest! If you don't want to post your audition(s) publicly here, you can e-mail them to me at the address listed on the CastingCallClub page (linked by Melle in the first post of this thread). :)

Ani

Nicht mehr die Frau im Schrank :D
Teammitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
Hi @Melle Teich and @Noëlle McHenry!

I love games and therefore couldn't resist to try your casting takes ;) So here you are:

Charlotte Callahan

With a german intro where I say - in french accent - that my french accent is a 'total desaster' so I only stick to the non french accent characters ;)

Gaelle Callahan

I am not five years old and you can hear it ;)

Rezeptionistin

German words in the beginning just reading the ' french accent optional' and saying I am not doing the accent to not sound unintended funny ;)

Zeugen

With a german outro saying that I'd be happy if any of the takes fit and I wish you good luck and fun with your project :)

LG,
Ani

Hi @Melle Teich and @Noëlle McHenry!

I love games and therefore couldn't resist to try your casting takes ;) So here you are:

Charlotte Callahan

With a german intro where I say - in french accent - that my french accent is a 'total desaster' so I only stick to the non french accent characters ;)

Gaelle Callahan

I am not five years old and you can hear it ;)

Rezeptionistin

German words in the beginning just reading the ' french accent optional' and saying I am not doing the accent to not sound unintended funny ;)

Zeugen

With a german outro saying that I'd be happy if any of the takes fit and I wish you good luck and fun with your project :)

LG,
Ani
Thank you! I really like your takes, for Charlotte especially--they match up nicely with the original English actress' takes. Great microphone quality, too! :D

Luna Tick

Multiple Choice :-)
Sprechprobe
Link
Hi @Noëlle McHenry
Here are my first tries.
I found out that my french accent is accidentally funny. :tearsofjoy: So I just tried characters without.
(I hope my english is not accidentally funny, too ;-) But if...you're welcome to lough

I love dark personality traits .. to find out later, that this person is not this bad...
And I love dark, dirty voices with a bit villain touch ... so i've tried this one - although I'm not a man...

Malachy

And on the other hand I think my child voice is not that bad. I've tried to squeal a bit more as I do it normally. So maybe listen to this?
Gaelle

Maybe you like it for your game?
Regards, Luna

Thanks, all!

@Luna Tick Ooh, your child voice is great! I also like your take for Malachy. Even if you can't do the French accent, I think the voice you did there might work well for Renée Favreau... The third line for her audition is a sort of battle cry. Are you able to do something like that?

@Synchron Love it! I particularly enjoyed your takes for Malachy's second line. You nailed the dark, seductive type of tone I was looking for there. :)

@Der Waschbär I really like your Mortensen and Callahan takes--especially Mortensen's sad line, though I think your voice type better fits Callahan. :D

Luna Tick

Multiple Choice :-)
Sprechprobe
Link
Ooh, your child voice is great! I also like your take for Malachy. Even if you can't do the French accent, I think the voice you did there might work well for Renée Favreau... The third line for her audition is a sort of battle cry. Are you able to do something like that?

Hi @Noëlle McHenry
Thank you very much for your feedback. <3
I like the character of Renee a lot!
I‘ll try the takes for her - especially the battle cry - tomorrow

Oben