[Ext. Casting] Justice in Unity: Redux (Videospiel)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Noëlle McHenry

Hoertalker
Thanks, all!

@Luna Tick Ooh, your child voice is great! I also like your take for Malachy. Even if you can't do the French accent, I think the voice you did there might work well for Renée Favreau... The third line for her audition is a sort of battle cry. Are you able to do something like that?

@Synchron Love it! I particularly enjoyed your takes for Malachy's second line. You nailed the dark, seductive type of tone I was looking for there. :)

@Der Waschbär I really like your Mortensen and Callahan takes--especially Mortensen's sad line, though I think your voice type better fits Callahan. :D

Luna Tick

Multiple Choice :-)
Sprechprobe
Link
Ooh, your child voice is great! I also like your take for Malachy. Even if you can't do the French accent, I think the voice you did there might work well for Renée Favreau... The third line for her audition is a sort of battle cry. Are you able to do something like that?
Hi @Noëlle McHenry
Thank you very much for your feedback. <3
I like the character of Renee a lot!
I‘ll try the takes for her - especially the battle cry - tomorrow

Luna Tick

Multiple Choice :-)
Sprechprobe
Link
Dear @Noëlle McHenry
Here comes my interpetation of Renee and her emotions with a bit of lunacy (fits to me very well *haha)

Hope the pronuncation of her name is correct?!

And now a few battle screams

It was difficult without knowing the scene and the reason why she has to scream or to fight.
I improvised sometimes with a word like "no", "damn" or "go to hell" in german.
Maybe it is this, what you are searching for ... or you can tell me more about the story and I would try it once more.
I think my neighbourhood is totally confused by now *lol
Now they have to think that I not only torture cats (this is the sound when I sing ;-) ) but also that I'm really lunatic
But...who cares? It was fun :)

Regards, Luna

Noëlle McHenry

Hoertalker
@Hörlili Thank you! I love the amount of emotion you put into it. Just a note, not that any of the other character auditions have this: the name "Émilie" is read like "Emily". :)

@Luna Tick Perfect, thank you! Yep, you pronounced her name right. Loving those battle cries! The context is that she feigns surrender, then lunges to attack Kommissar Mortensen (the player). ;)
Also, I know that feeling! Back when I used to voice act, I must've concerned my neighbors with some of the screaming lines I had to record... Surprised they never called the cops! :p

7klang

Musikus (semiprof.)/ MusikFX
Hi :) if there is music needed for your project or in case of commercial projects, feel free to contact me...
Best regards, Andreas

Wednesday8

Super-Hoertalker
Sprechprobe
Link
Hey ho,
I’m also interested :) Question is – do you still need voices? Or have you already found what you were looking for?

About

Werde Teil einer freien Hörspielproduktion. Egal, ob Sprecher, Autor, Cutter, ob Einsteiger oder Profi - hier, kann jeder mitmachen oder sein eigenes Projekt starten.

Support

Die Onlineprojekte Hoerspielprojekt.de und Hoertalk.de können mit einer freiwilligen Spende unterstützt werden, dies hilft anfallende Kosten zu decken und die Projekte am Leben zu erhalten. Hier unterstützen

Social Media

Facebook Twitter Youtube
Oben