[Ext. Casting] Justice in Unity: Redux (Videospiel)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Externe Castings: Fan-Dubs und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Melle Teich, 2. November 2018.

1. Noëlle McHenry

Noëlle McHenry Hoertalker

Thanks, all!

@Luna Tick Ooh, your child voice is great! I also like your take for Malachy. Even if you can't do the French accent, I think the voice you did there might work well for Renée Favreau... The third line for her audition is a sort of battle cry. Are you able to do something like that?

@Synchron Love it! I particularly enjoyed your takes for Malachy's second line. You nailed the dark, seductive type of tone I was looking for there. :)

@Der Waschbär I really like your Mortensen and Callahan takes--especially Mortensen's sad line, though I think your voice type better fits Callahan. :D

Luna Tick gefällt das.
  2. Luna Tick

Luna Tick Multiple Choice :-)

Zur Sprechprobe
    Hi @Noëlle McHenry
    Thank you very much for your feedback. <3
    I like the character of Renee a lot!
    I‘ll try the takes for her - especially the battle cry - tomorrow

Noëlle McHenry gefällt das.
  3. Ani

Ani Die Frau im Schrank :D

Zur Sprechprobe
    Great! I will keep you in mind if I need something like this now ;)

Hörlili, Luna Tick und Fiolito gefällt das.
  4. Hörlili

Hörlili Super-Hoertalker

Zur Sprechprobe
    just tried "charlotte"

5. Luna Tick

Zur Sprechprobe
    Dear @Noëlle McHenry
    Here comes my interpetation of Renee and her emotions with a bit of lunacy (fits to me very well *haha)

Hope the pronuncation of her name is correct?!

And now a few battle screams

It was difficult without knowing the scene and the reason why she has to scream or to fight.
    I improvised sometimes with a word like "no", "damn" or "go to hell" in german.
    Maybe it is this, what you are searching for ... or you can tell me more about the story and I would try it once more.
    I think my neighbourhood is totally confused by now *lol
    Now they have to think that I not only torture cats (this is the sound when I sing ;-) ) but also that I'm really lunatic
    But...who cares? It was fun :)

Regards, Luna

6. Noëlle McHenry

Noëlle McHenry Hoertalker

@Hörlili Thank you! I love the amount of emotion you put into it. Just a note, not that any of the other character auditions have this: the name "Émilie" is read like "Emily". :)

@Luna Tick Perfect, thank you! Yep, you pronounced her name right. Loving those battle cries! The context is that she feigns surrender, then lunges to attack Kommissar Mortensen (the player). ;)
    Also, I know that feeling! Back when I used to voice act, I must've concerned my neighbors with some of the screaming lines I had to record... Surprised they never called the cops! :p

Namonai, Luna Tick und Hörlili gefällt das.
  7. PeBu34

PeBu34 Super-Hoertalker

@Luna Tick Bei deinen Battle Cries laeuft es mir eiskalt den Ruecken runter! Mit der Stimme koenntest du auch einen Daemonen spielen! :eek::cool:

Luna Tick gefällt das.
  8. Luna Tick

Zur Sprechprobe
    Oh ich mach auch gern einen auf Dämon :D
    Sorry fürs gruseln.

Namonai gefällt das.
  9. PeBu34

PeBu34 Super-Hoertalker

Wieso? Das zeigt wieder deine Qualitaet als Sprecherin! Alles gut! :)

Luna Tick und Fiolito gefällt das.
  10. LunarWingz

LunarWingz Voice Actor

Zur Sprechprobe