Skriptsoftware: KIT Scenarist

Dieses Thema im Forum "Hörspiel-Grundlagen: Das Skript" wurde erstellt von OldNick, 12. November 2017.

  1. dimkanovikov

    dimkanovikov Hippie

    Beiträge:
    31
    Look like I don't understand what you mean properly... Can you provide some more detailed screenshots? For example screenshot after the first backspace and after second etc?
     
  2. dimkanovikov

    dimkanovikov Hippie

    Beiträge:
    31
    Hello!

    For a long time, we did not have new versions, so it's time to get ready! :)

    Unfortunately, version 0.7.2 beta 9 did not include everything that I wanted, for example, double dialogues did not distribute into update... The reason is that this is a rather complicated functional, on which I honestly say, was buried. Realizing that for more than two weeks I have been doing this and I'm not even in the middle of the road, I decided that we need to review the plan and adjust the route. In any case, this functionality will be in the program, not in this, either in one of the future versions.

    From the new it turns out that we have only one major addition - it is possible to create versions of the script and compare them.



    It works as follows - when you start the project, the program thinks that you started the first version of the script. When you have finished it, in the menu you will find the item "Start new version", by clicking which, you can specify the color of the new version (in the future we plan to make automatic revisions of all versions based on these colors) and set its name. That's all. Now you are already working on the next version. Then, again and again, you can create as many versions as you need.

    After you have accumulated several versions and you want to compare them, you can follow to the tools module, select a tool with the appropriate name and compare the desired versions of the script. In this case, new pieces of text will be highlighted in green, deleted in red, and for the changed pieces, two blocks will be displayed one with the old text, and the second with the new one.

    Plus, the way to fill out the cards has been changed. Now in edit mode for each card, you can see both its title and the heading of the scene.

    Plus, we have some bug fixes:
    - fixed the problem with the freezing of the program, when the block highlighting tuned on;
    - fixed the problem with adding cards without a title, but with a description;
    - fixed the problem with updating the card description, which in some cases was not deleted;
    - fixed the problem with resetting the currently active cell in the mental map editor;
    - improved the work of spelling dictionaries;
    - changed behavior of the appearance of a side panel with formats in the Zen mode - now it appears, when you move the cursor to the edge of the screen;
    - fixed the problem with keeping transparent background for png-images in the gallery;
    - when creating a project in a non-existent folder, the program will try to create it automatically;
    - when exporting to FDX format, the title page is now also saved;
    - fixed the problem with running the program in newer versions of Linux distributions;
    - translations of the program into Italian and Azerbaijani languages were added;
    - minor improvements to the interface (update information is removed from the program menu, some panels are re-arranged).

    Such things guys. I hope future versions will not force themselves to wait so long! ;)
     
    petermax1 gefällt das.
  3. petermax1

    petermax1 Independent Security Researcher

    Zur Sprechprobe
    Beiträge:
    800
    @dimkanovikov Thanks for the update, and keep up the good work.