Skriptsoftware: KIT Scenarist

Dieses Thema im Forum "Hörspiel-Grundlagen: Das Skript" wurde erstellt von OldNick, 12. November 2017.

1. Lupin Wolf

Lupin Wolf Klaus S. - The Evil Master of Deasaster Bau auf Stelle

Thanks for the explanation. I understand, why you chose this way. Normaly standard spellchecking on most Linux Systems works with aspell (old, works fine in english - but in others its horrible). Than there are many many more Spellchecking Systems, that can also used directly in the Operating System (Stardict, Goldendict aso.). In this way, Linux goes the BSD/MacOs/Fedora/Mint (I must correct me, meanwhile they use native hunspell, no aspell anymore like Ubuntu) way to integrated something - but it's a mess. Grab out from Fourth Party Software (from Mozilla or OpenOffice Family's or something else) made no sense. I think also, that ist the best way to use it under (most) Linux-Systems and Windows.

dimkanovikov gefällt das.
  2. dimkanovikov

dimkanovikov Hippie

Hello friends!

KIT Scenarist version 0.7.2 rc3 is coming!

This update included mainly bug fixes and minor improvements:
    - fixed crash in some cases when spelling is turned on;
    - fixed a problem with doubling (CONT'D) in the character blocks when automatic fixes on page breaks turn on;
    - when exporting to the fountain, between the two blocks of the action, an empty line will now be added;
    - the option to correct text on page breaks in the export is now enabled by default;
    - expanded the intervals of valid values for the numerical parameters of the templates;
    - fixed the problem with freezing the program when replacing words with others, within which there is a search word (for example, "space" -> "workspace");
    - fixed a problem with the export of the outline;
    - fixed the problem with removing unnecessary characters when deleting a scene from the navigator;
    - fixed the crash of the application when updating in Mac OS X;
    - fixed the problem with moving the cursor when pressing the left/right buttons on the keyboard for languages with writing from right to left;
    - fixed problem with chronometry calculating when deleting empty lines;
    - improved script text correction on page breaks;
    - fixed the problem with adding characters with empty names;
    - the text of the export button in the export dialog is now replaced by the text "Rewrite", if the file already exists, in order to more clearly indicate the fact of rewriting;
    - fixed issue with missing comments;
    - fixed a problem with exit from Zen mode by pressing F5, at the moment when the auxiliary panel is hidden;
    - fixed a problem with the fall of the program, when trying to restore from a backup in some cases;
    - fixed a problem with the fall of the program during the print preview.

I think this will be the latest update for version 0.7.2 unless of course there are any very critical issues. And then we proceed to the development of the next version.

petermax1 gefällt das.
  3. dimkanovikov

dimkanovikov Hippie

Hello!

And here is the first update in 2019! KIT Scenarist version 0.7.2 rc4 included the following improvements:

- added support for high-resolution screen systems (4K);
    - fixed problem with synchronization of projects through the cloud, when co-authors simultaneously edit the same paragraph of text;
    - fixed a problem with the display of the stamp in the cards;
    - fixed a problem with loading the state of a document with locked scene numbers;
    - added German spelling dictionary.

Have a nice day, friends!

Johanka, PeBu34, petermax1 und 3 anderen gefällt das.
  4. petermax1

petermax1 Independent Security Researcher

Zur Sprechprobe
    @dimkanovikov I'll install it immediately, thanks for the update!
    yay -S scenarist
    Or:

5. dimkanovikov

dimkanovikov Hippie

As I know "scenarist" - built directly from sources and "scenarist-bin" - adapted from one of our distributed Linux packages with binaries (deb or rpm).

6. petermax1

Zur Sprechprobe
    Hi @dimkanovikov,
    I created it with the sources, unfortunately the menu entry and the icon are missing.
    But it's not a problem, because you can run it via terminal.
    Code:
    $ scenarist
    qt5ct: using qt5ct plugin
    qt5ct: using qt5ct plugin
    qt5ct: palette support is disabled
    QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2
    QWidget::render: Cannot render with an inactive painter
    QBasicTimer::start: QBasicTimer can only be used with threads started with QThread
    QBasicTimer::start: QBasicTimer can only be used with threads started with QThread

7. dimkanovikov

dimkanovikov Hippie

Can you post a screenshot with a problem? Not sure that I understand what you mean...

8. petermax1

Zur Sprechprobe
    I mean a menu entry e.g. for the desktop and the start menu.
    Take a look at the following code example.

Code:
    [Desktop Entry]
    Encoding=UTF-8
    Name=soundKonverter
    Exec=soundkonverter %U
    Icon=soundkonverter
    Type=Application
    GenericName=Audio file converter, CD ripper and Replay Gain tool
    GenericName[ca]=Convertidor d'arxius d'àudio, extractor de CD i eina Replay Gain
    GenericName[cs]=Převaděč zvukových souborů, vytahovač stop z CD a nástroj na vyrovnání hlasitosti přehrávaných skladeb
    GenericName[de]=Audio-Datei Konverter, CD Ripper und Replay Gain Werkzeug
    GenericName[es]=Conversor de archivos de audio, extractor de CD y herramienta Replay Gain
    GenericName[es_AR]=Conversor de archivos de audio, extractor de CD y herramienta Replay Gain
    GenericName[et]=Helifailide teisendaja, CD-rippija ja helitugevuse parandustööriist
    GenericName[fr]=Convertisseur de fichiers audio, extracteur de CD et outil de Replay Gain
    GenericName[hu]=Audiofájl-konverter, CD-beolvasó és hangerő-korrekciós eszköz
    GenericName[it]=Convertitore di file audio, estrattore di CD e strumento Replay Gain
    GenericName[nl]=Audiobestanden-converter, CD-ripper en Replay Gain-gereedschap
    GenericName[pl]=Konwerter plików audio, ripper płyt CD i narzędzie Replay Gain
    GenericName[pt]=Conversor de áudio, extração de CD e análise Replay Gain
    GenericName[pt_BR]=Conversor de arquivo de áudio, extração de CD e ferramenta Replay Gain
    GenericName[ro]=Convertor de fișiere audio, uneltă de extras CD-uri si aplicat Replay Gain
    GenericName[ru]=Аудиоконвертер, CD-риппер и инструмент выравнивания громкости
    GenericName[sl]=Pretvornik zvočni datotek, zajemalnik CD-jev in orodje za jakost predvajanja
    GenericName[sv]=Ljudfilkonverterare, CD-rippare och Replay Gain-verktyg
    GenericName[zh_CN]=音频文件转换器,CD抓轨,回放增益工具
    GenericName[zh_TW]=音樂格式轉換、CD 擷取、播放增益工具
    Terminal=false
    Categories=AudioVideo;Audio;AudioVideoEditing;KDE;
    X-DocPath=https://github.com/dfaust/soundkonverter/wiki

9. dimkanovikov

dimkanovikov Hippie

I got you. Will write to the AUR maintainer and ask him about this problem.

petermax1 gefällt das.